From outside Scandinavia you can get in touch with ArkivDigital customer service by email.
We answer all customer related issues, such as subscription questions or questions about our service ArkivDigital or our software ArkivDigital online.
You will find a selection of Frequently Asked Questions or "FAQ" below.
To send a letter to us, our address is:
Arkiv Digital AD AB
548 73 Lyrestad
How do I order an ArkivDigital subscription?
First you must register. To do this: http://www.arkivdigital.net/users/register
It is important that you fill in all fields and that you choose a password that is at least six characters in order to maintain high security. The email address must be an active account working for you, since this is the address that we use to send out information about how to get started and the emailaddress that you must use when you login.
Once you have registered you will be logged in. To verify that your account is set up correctly according to your desire you can log out and log in again. The simplest way is to log in at the top of our homepage. Enter your email address and password you selected.
Once you are logged in, go back to "Home" (in the menu). In the right column you can select which subscriptions you wish to purchase. Choose from the list and press "Buy". Proceed to checkout and choose how you want to pay.
Where can find the user guide to the software ArkivDigital online?
You can find the user guide here:
Payment process not successful
Some customers have experienced problem with the payment process and thus not succeeded purchasing subscriptions.
The most common problem lies in the fact that the banks of our customers do not recognize our credit card payment service provider.
If you experience this kind of problem, call your bank as soon as possible and let them know that you would like to go ahead with your purchase.
When I try to login it says "Login failed"?
"Error while login: Unknown email address or password" (sv: Okänd emailadress och lösenord) can be caused by many things. It is important that you write exactly the same as you did when you registered.
Click away the error messages. Then use the File menu and then click Log In. Now the login box appears again and you can fill in your details again.
Be careful to distinguish between uppercase and lowercase letters. Check that Caps Lock is not pressed.
How do I install the software - ArkivDigital online
- Install the program ArkivDigital online from http://www.arkivdigital.net/products/adonline/installation. If you do not have the latest version we advise you to install it. The latest version is called 1.5.3. You can see which version you have if you press the Help menu and then click About in the program.
- During the installation you will be asked some questions. You must respond to them "in a positive way" and when the installation is complete, you will have an icon on your desktop called “ArkivDigital online”.
How do I get started with our on-line service
- Double-click the icon to start the program - ArkivDigital online.
- Now the login box appears. Fill in your login information (email address and password). Be sure to enter them exactly as you did when you registered - there is an important distinction between uppercase and lowercase letters. If you get an error message regarding your email address, something is not correctly entered. Click to close the error messages and then open the log in box from the File menu and Login. Now the login box appears again. Erase all information and fill in your details again.
- Once you have logged in the program opens and you can start researching immediately.
- To the left you will find a list of archives. Find "your" parish/archive in the list or type it directly into the search box above – the list will be filtered according to what you type. Then click on the name of the parish in the list to select it.
- To the right you will find a list of volumes from your chosen parish. Look for the volume you wish to open in the list and double click it with left mouse button to open the volume.
- When the volume is opened: To browse the volume, use the buttons -5, -1, +1 and +5 or make a specific choice in the drop-down-list between the -1 and +1-buttons.
- On the installation page you will also find a guide to the program: http://files.arkivdigital.se/pdf_files/ArkivDigital_manual_2014-08-31_Eng.pdf
- Log in by enter your registered email address and password at top of the web page.
- Click on 'Accont' to the right.
- Select 'Change user settings'
- Uncheck '
- Click 'Save'
If there are any other questions you would like us to answer here, please write an email with your question to our support email@example.com.